I always try to be accessible and fit within a client’s budget. Each quote depends on where, how long, how many people, what equipment will be needed, what’s the expectation, etc..
What is the value of this photo session or video project?
I treat each project individually. Please get in touch with details of what you’re after in order to receive a quote. Below are my most common packages, but these do not set limits to what type of work I do, and I am also always up for collaborations.
Photography (DSLR + Photoshop)
- portrait sessions for small businesses and individuals for online use with the best edited digital images (from $50/h)
- family photo sessions (candid lifestyle + posed) at your home or outdoors with best digital images and some creative editing (from $70/h)
- product photography for online use with creative lighting and directing (from $40/h)
- events and celebrations captured in a reportage/candid style with the best edited digital images (from $80/h)
Videography (Digital HD/GoPro + Premiere Pro) (from $150/project)
- events, seminars and presentations captured on one or two video cameras with optional interviews plus editing
- creative promotional videos for small/medium size businesses
- subtitling service to expand communication with your clients (with provided translations/directions)
- travel and adventure projects anywhere around the world (because that’s what makes my heart beat faster)
* all prices exclude travel costs and travel time